Animal Cruelty Cases

People wishing to report a case of animal cruelty can contact the Carbon County Cruelty Officer Donna Crum at 610.703.6558. If Donna is unavailable, please contact your local police department for assistance.  Those wishing to make a donation to help fund the work of the officers, can send their donation to: Carbon County Friends of Animals, 77 West 13th Street, Jim Thorpe, PA 18229.